Ground Beef Dip.
Literally this is a simple recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Dip for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Dip
- It's of Ground Beef.
- It's of Diced Onion.
- Prepare of Diced fresh Jalapeno.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- It's of Parmesan Cheese.
- It's of Ketchup.
- You need of Can of diced Chilis.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- It's of Oregano.
- You need of Chili Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of can tomato sauce.
Ground Beef Dip step by step
- Brown ground beef, onion, and jalepeno..
- Mix all other ingredients except cream cheese in a Crockpot..
- Drain off ground beef and add to crockpot. Stir everything together. Dice cream cheese up into pieces and place on top of mixture..
- Set Crockpot to low and cook for two hours. Once done stir this mixture and enjoy this awesome dip!.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Ground Beef Dip. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, please get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com