Ground Beef Chili.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef Chili for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Chili using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- It's of yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped.
- It's of plus 2 teaspoons chili powder.
- You need of clove garlic, minced.
- It's of jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It's of (28 ounces) diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need of (8 ounces) tomato sauce.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Prepare of dried marjoram.
- It's of dried thyme.
- You need of (15 ounces) light or dark kidney beans (drained and rinsed).
Ground Beef Chili step by step
- Cook first 2 ingredients in a large skillet until meat is browned and onions have softened. Drain off excess fat..
- Add cooked beef, onions and the rest of the ingredients to a stock pot, mix well; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for one and a half to two hours..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Chili. If you have questions or requests something like this article, absorb admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com