Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Literally this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers
- You need of Ground Beef/Turkey.
- It's of Uncooked Rice.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Bell Peppers (color of your choice).
- Prepare of Tomato Sauce.
- It's of Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Basil, Crushed Red Pepper, Salt & Pepper..
- It's of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Cut and remove the tops of the bell peppers. Set aside..
- Place your rice and water into a medium pot, bring to boil. Then reduce heat to low, cover, and cook about 20 minutes..
- Brown the beef (or turkey) & drain any grease..
- In a bowl mix together ground meat, rice, SOME tomato sauce, SOME cheese, and the rest of the ingredients. Then spoon mixture into the 4 bell peppers. Pour remaining tomato sauce on top of the stuffed peppers..
- Let cook in pre-heated oven for 1 hour. Add remaining cheese on top during the last 10 minutes of cooking..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, charm open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com