Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef.
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef
- It's of Red/yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of white onion.
- Prepare of fresh cherry tomatos.
- You need of Jasmine white rice.
- You need of garlic.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- It's of paprika.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It's of water (for cooking rice).
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of bread crumbs.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef instructions
- Add rice into pot with water, wait for pot to boil and turn to low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cook ground beef in frying pan, once fully browned drain excess oil.
- Cut bell peppers in half (and clear out seeds and the middles) and put on plate for later, save the tops!.
- Chop onion, tomatos, garlic.
- Chop the excess pepper off the tops and add it in with other vegetables.
- Add all vegetables into frying pan with beef.
- Add a splash of water into pan to keep things moist, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with garlic powder, salt pepper, and paprika (season well, don't be stingy!).
- Add Cooked rice in pan and stir until everything is mixed in well.
- Spoon mixture into the peppers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top.
- Arrange peppers in pan and bake in oven at 350 for about an hour.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests something like this article, occupy entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com