Ground Beef Casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Casserole
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of tomato sauce (sometimes I use a jar of maranaria sauce).
- You need of package egg noodles.
- It's of sour cream.
- You need of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need of onion, diced, how much to use is up to you.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
Ground Beef Casserole instructions
- Cook ground beef, drain Mix sugar, salt, garlic powder and tomato sauce into beef.
- Simmer about 20 min.
- Cook egg noodles, about 5 or so minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven 350° Grease 9x13 dish.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and onion..
- Put 1/2 the noodles into dish, 1/2 sour cream mixture the 1/2 beed mixture. Repeat layers..
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 min..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Ground Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, divert entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com