Ground Beef Totchos.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef Totchos for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Totchos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Totchos
- You need of Tater tots.
- You need of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Water.
- It's of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- You need of Salsa.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
Ground Beef Totchos step by step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place tater tots on cookie sheet & bake according to directions on package..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet , cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Add taco seasoning & water. Cook about 2 minutes until hot..
- Sprinkle potatoes with beef mixture and cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Totchos. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, engross entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com