Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat
- Prepare of # ground beef.
- Prepare of small onion.
- Prepare of small bell pepper.
- It's of jalapeño (optional).
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat step by step
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion.....
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers.... Salt, pepper, garlic..... Brown completely... And drain excess fat...
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool.....
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste....
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only... A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, keep amused get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com