Homemade Ground beef Tacos!.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Homemade Ground beef Tacos! for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Homemade Ground beef Tacos! using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Ground beef Tacos!
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of medium onion minced.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- It's of chili powder.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- It's of basil.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of water.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of jalapeño minced.
Homemade Ground beef Tacos! step by step
- Take a wok or skillet and heat up oil then sauté onion, jalapeño, and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for another 5 minutes or until meat is brown.
- Add the rest of the spices and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add water and mix for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and cover and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until most of the liquid have been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and Remove the lid and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Remove from wok or skillet & serve.
- Best served with either crunchy corn or flour tortilla with taco cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Enjoy!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Homemade Ground beef Tacos!. If you have questions or requests around this article, divert entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com