Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef
- It's of Ground beef (or a pork and beef blend).
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Katakuriko.
- It's of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of cornstarch.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of minced garlic.
Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef step by step
- Mix the first three ingredients in a bowl, including the garlic. Then flatten the meat into one square like in the picture. Cut into 2-3 cm squares..
- Cook on the griddle with your favourite sauce, such as a Yakiniku Japanese BBQ sauce (not listed). From a separate bowl, this is where I whisk the soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and water together. Then slowly add the mixture to the meat a tbsp at a time and stirring in between mix..
- Cook each side of the meat, turning with a spatula so it doesn't burn. I also added shredded carrots (optional and not listed). It's done when the sauce has mixed in..
- You can also make this in a frying pan, and serve it with grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce. It is delicious..
- I finished this delicious recipe on a lettuce wrap and garnish with shredded radishes..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make laugh admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com