Ground Beef Enchiladas.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Enchiladas for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Prepare of tortillas.
- You need of mild enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of can of chopped black olives.
- It's of Chopped green onions.
- It's of Cheese.
- You need of Ground beef.
- It's of enchilada seasoning.
Ground Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Cook ground beef and add enchilada seasoning.
- Warm enchilada sauce in pan.
- Dip tortillas in enchilada sauce.
- Chop up green onions.
- Put oven on 350°.
- Let cheese melt all the way through..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, engross get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com