Potato and Ground beef Gratin. Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef.
Brown ground beef using vegetable oil.
Set aside and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture.
Literally this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Potato and Ground beef Gratin for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Potato and Ground beef Gratin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground beef Gratin
- You need of ground beef or turkey.
- You need of potatoes, boiled.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of stems of fresh Thyme.
- You need of finely chopped onion.
- It's of flour.
- You need of milk.
- It's of shedded cheese.
- You need of butter.
In a small bowl combine mushroom soup, sour cream and milk. The best potatoes to use for au gratin potatoes are russets; they have the most starch and make the creamiest sauce. You may be tempted to cut calories by using half & half or milk in place of the cream. Delicious layers of beef, potatoes and cheese in this beef and potato au gratin made easily in the Instant Pot - a definite winner for any family!
Potato and Ground beef Gratin instructions
- Brown ground beef, or turkey. Drain off access grease when done. Add salt and pepper to meat..
- Take boiIed potatoes and mash them..
- In saucepan melt butter and add chopped onion stir for 2 minutes..
- Add in flour and Thyme stir until bubbly remove from heat..
- Add milk place back on heat and stir until bubbly..
- Add 2 cups of shedded cheese. Stir until melted and smooth. Turn heat off. Remove from heat..
- In a greased 13 x 9 dish layer half of the potatoes, top with meat, top with remaining potatoes. Pour cheese sauce on top. Bake for 30 min covered..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15min..
Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper. If potatoes aren't tender after total baking time, cover dish with aluminum foil and continue baking recipe, best, easy, ideas, potluck, casserole, potatoes, potato, cheese, cheesy, au gratin, scalloped, hamburger, beef. Potatoes au Gratin is the ultimate potato recipe! French classic with layers of thinly sliced potato, cream, butter, garlic and cheese, you can't go Potatoes au Gratin - forget scalloped potatoes, THIS is the creme de la creme of all potato recipes!! Also known as Dauphinoise Potatoes, this French.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Potato and Ground beef Gratin. If you have questions or requests something like this article, keep busy open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com