Ground Beef Enchiladas.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Enchiladas for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchiladas
- It's of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare of Diced White Onion.
- It's of Chili Beans (undrained).
- You need of can Red Enchilada Sauce.
- It's of Flour Tortillas.
- It's of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of can Sliced Black Olives.
Ground Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In large pan, add ground chuck and onion and cook until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add beans and 1/4 C of the Enchilada Sauce to the meat mixture and simmer for 8-10 mins on low heat. Remove and let cool for about 5-6 mins in order to handle..
- Add Meat/Bean mixture and a small portion of the cheddar cheese onto each tortilla and roll. Place each into the baking dish with seam facing down..
- Pour remaining sauce and sprinkle remaining cheese and olives on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes after removing..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, divert read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com