Ground Beef and Potato Curry.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef and Potato Curry for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Ground Beef and Potato Curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potato Curry
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Prepare of large onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's of curry powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Prepare of ginger powder (if you use fresh 1 inch ginger finely chopped).
- You need of salt.
- It's of sugar.
- You need of ground white pepper.
- It's of thick coconut milk.
- You need of frozen peas.
Ground Beef and Potato Curry instructions
- Deep fry the potatoes until cooked..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown..
- Add the ground meat. Stir until cooked..
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk. Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes. Stir until well blended. Taste it, adjust salt/sugar if needed. Simmer for a few minutes until the entire mixture has thickened. Add the peas. Stir it for a minute. Turn the heat off..
- Serve the curry with flatbread or rice..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef and Potato Curry. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, keep amused open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com