Ground Beef Chili.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Chili for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef Chili using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- It's of ground beef.
- It's of white onion, diced.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of garlic, minced.
- It's of chili powder.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of black powder.
- It's of ceyenne pepper.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of hot chili beans in sauce.
- You need of dark red kidney beans, rinsed.
- You need of great northern white beans, rinsed.
- Prepare of jalapeno, diced.
- It's of bell pepper, diced.
- It's of celery, sliced 1/4in thick.
- It's of sugar.
- You need of lime, squeezed.
Ground Beef Chili step by step
- Add about a tbsp of olive oil in a large stock pot on medium high heat, then cook the beef and onions. Season with salt..
- Once the liquids have boiled off and the onion is transparent, add the garlic. Continue cooking for a couple minutes..
- Add spices, continue cooking for another minute..
- Add the diced tomatoes, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the beans, simmer for another 20 minutes..
- Prepare the vegetables as shown with cuts described in the ingredients list. Experiment with various types and amounts of peppers to suit your preference, such as pablano or habanero..
- Add vegetables, squeezed lime, and sugar. Continue simmering for 1 hour. If the consistency gets too thick, add some water or else cover and reduce heat to low. Adjust seasoning to taste. Then enjoy!.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Chili. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, engross way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com