Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- It's of large pack ground beef.
- It's of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- It's of frozen mixed veggies.
- It's of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- It's of black pepper.
- Prepare of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- Prepare of Adobo.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew step by step
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat....
- Place ground beef into crockpot.....
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well......
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.... Stirring occasionally......
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, entertain door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com