Ground beef stuffed peppers. Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese. Stir in tomatoes, rice, tomato Remove pepper tops. Divide beef mixture evenly among peppers; replace tops.
Ground turkey or ground chicken may be used to replace all or part of the ground beef in the recipe.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef and RiceSandra's Easy Cooking.
Stuffed peppers filled with ground beef, Mexican-inspired seasonings, black beans, corn, and fire-roasted tomatoes.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Ground beef stuffed peppers for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- You need of lean ground beef.
- It's of red peppers.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It's of rotel tomatoes.
- You need of small onion diced.
- Prepare of Montreal steak seasoning.
- It's of provolone cheese.
They make for delicious individual portions loaded with protein and veggies! Stuffed bell peppers are the perfect way to deliver a complete meal all in one edible bowl. The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese. It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is You can also use another ground protein (pork, turkey, or chicken) in the place of beef.
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
That's the beauty of this recipe: It's infinitely adaptable. This Beef Stuffed Peppers recipe is a complete meal made w/ ground beef, rice, onions, tomato sauce & Mediterranean spices - an easy weeknight family dinner. Stuffed peppers with ground beef and cheese. Delicious bell peppers stuffed with spicy ground beef and plenty of cheese. An easy-to-make low-carb recipe that feeds the whole family, and looks pretty too!
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Ground beef stuffed peppers. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com