Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa).
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa)
- You need of Potatoes.
- It's of potatoes.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need of Meat.
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of Smoked Cooked Ham, chopped.
- It's of of Bacon, cut the name small strips.
- It's of green pepper.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of Sofrito (the recipe is in my profile).
- It's of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need of egg.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of shredded cheddar cheese.
Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400..
- Chop the onion, pepper & cilantro.
- On the stove, Put it on a pan and add the onions, peppers, smoked ham, bacon, cilantro, sofrito, olive oil, and fry for some seconds, until the onion is glossy..
- Add the beef, salt & pepper to the pan and cook..
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in small squares, add plenty salt to the water and boil..
- When the potatoes are done, mash them, add the cream cheese and add 2 tablespoons of the grease from the cooked meat and mix it very well. (You can add more or less grease from the meat.).
- In a greased pan, put one half of the potatoes on the bottom, put a level of meat on top and them add the rest of the potatoes..
- Beat the egg and pour it on top..
- Add the cheeses..
- Put it in the oven until golden..
- Wait it to cool a little, cut and serve!.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa). If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, please admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com