Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need of Beef mince.
- It's of Bacon.
- Prepare of Motzarella Cheese.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake step by step
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place in baking tray. Cut Bacon into small portions and mix in with potatoes and olive oil..
- Oven bake for 1hour (or until potatoes are slightly crispy but cooked).
- Cook mince in a pan and mix into potato bacon mix with the cheese and place on baking dish. Save 1/3 of the cheese to put on top..
- Put back in oven for a further 10mins to melt cheese and serve!.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, entertain admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com