Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes
- It's of For the Beef Part.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of carrot, minced (I used 1/2).
- It's of medium sized onion, minced.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It's of adobo seasoning.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It's of For the Potatoes.
- You need of large Russet Potatoes.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It's of sour cream.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It's of cheddar cheese, divided.
- It's of milk.
- You need of flour.
- It's of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare of Optional Gravies/Sauces to serve with!.
- It's of Beef Gravy.
- It's of Mushroom Gravy.
Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash potatoes well..
- Bake potatoes for 45-50 minutes, or until they can be easily stabbed with a fork. (I actually was running late on getting dinner started and have a Potato Express handy, so I used that and microwaved for 5 minutes).
- While the potatoes are baking, mince the onion and carrot. Brown the ground beef, and add the veggies, chili powder, adobo seasoning, and salt and pepper. Stir fry until veggies are tender. (Whoops, forgot to take a picture of the beef!).
- Once potatoes are done baking, carefully cut and outline around the top, pull up the skin, and use a spoon to scoop as much potato out as possible. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Add the milk, sour cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, and half of the cheese to the potato innards and mash them. Add more milk if you'd like them creamier..
- Stir the beef mixture into the mashed potatoes until well mixed. Set aside..
- In a small bowl or cup, melt the butter. Add the flour and any additional spices (I added extra adobo) and stir to make a thick paste. Spread this paste into the bottom of and sides of the potatoes..
- Stuff the potatoes with the beef mixture, and pile it on top too!.
- Add remaining cheese and bake for 10inutes, or until cheese has melted..
- Enjoy! We ate ours with a bit of sour cream on the side. I had Mac n cheese with mine, because I'll never say no to Mac n cheese! :).
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes. If you have questions or requests just about this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com