Yes, this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Potato Moussaka for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Potato Moussaka using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Moussaka
- You need of ground beef.
- It's of potato.
- It's of carrots.
- You need of onion.
- It's of garlic cloves.
- It's of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of some fresh parsley.
- You need of salt, pepper, some oil and butter.
Potato Moussaka step by step
- Peel and slice your potatoes and fry them with some sunflower oil (or the one you prefer) in a large skillet just until the edges start getting brown. Just a little so it gets the taste. Put it aside on a paper towel to get the extra oil off..
- Chop carrots, onion, garlic and parsley. Fry the carrots and onion with some oil on medium heat until they are soft..
- Add meat, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Fry and stir until it gets brown and dry mixing everything and splitting the meat into small pieces. You can add ground pepper, some fresh spicy peppers or any dry herbs you like at this point..
- Whisk eggs by hand and add milk and some salt and pepper. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F)..
- Grease a deep oven dish with some butter and start with layer of potatoes then a layer of meat. Finish with the final layer of potatoes and pour the egg/milk mix evenly over everything..
- Bake for 45min - 1 hour. You will know it's done when all potatoes on top become crispy brown..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Potato Moussaka. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, entertain contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com