Ground Beef Steak.
Actually this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Steak for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of katakuriko (potato starch).
- You need of garlic, peeled and grated.
- It's of onion, peeled and grated.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of crushed black pepper.
- It's of eggs.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Ground Beef Steak step by step
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground Beef Steak. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, engross right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com