Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef.
Literally this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef
- It's 2 lb of Potatoe.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Butter(sub. Sour Cream, Half'n Half, Heavy Cream).
- You need 3 of Eggs(one separated).
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 of Big Onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milk.
Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef instructions
- Peel potatoes,cut into thin slices amd boil in salt water untill tender,set aside to cool down.
- in a skillet,add a table spoon olive oil and cook the chopped onion till tender then add the ground beef, add salt and pepper as desired,then set aside.
- keep one egg yolk aside, beat the rest together,then add to the COLD potatoes u dont want it hot or it will cook the egg, also add the butter n milk and season with salt and pepper.
- beat the potatoes with a whisker or spatula till light and fluffy.
- grease a pyrex pan with some oil or butter,then sprinkle some bread crumbs to cover the base and sides and knock the excess out..
- pour half of the potatoes into the pyrex then the ground beef and top it with the rest of the potatoes..
- sprinkle some black pepper into the seperated egg yolk amd brush it over the potatoes and top it off with some grated Parm. cheese.
- bake in oven at 350°F for about 20-30mints, until golden brown borders and top, if the top hasnt browned after that, just turn on the broil but not for too long u dont wanna burn it..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests all but this article, interest right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com