Ground Beef Pot Pie.
Literally this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Pot Pie for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Ground Beef Pot Pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Pot Pie
- It's 1 of psychobetty's pie crust recipe.
- It's 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It's 2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk, cream or ½ & ½.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten with a splash of water.
- You need 1 pinch of coarse sea salt for dusting of top layer of pie crust.
Ground Beef Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Over medium high heat cook ground beef until browned. Add onions and sweat for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 2 more minutes..
- Add flour to the ground beef mixture. Stir for one minute and then slowly whisk the beef broth in, scraping up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan..
- Once mixture thickens add salt and pepper to taste. Add milk and bring back up to a simmer. Stir in mixed vegetables and remove from heat. Cool slightly..
- Prepare your pie pan with half of the dough rolled out for the bottom and the remaining rolled out for top layer..
- Pour ground beef mixture into the pie pan over the bottom crust. Fit the top crust over the ground beef mixture. Brush egg wash over the top generously. Sprinkle coarse sea salt over the egg wash..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with a nice leafy salad ir green vegetable..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef Pot Pie. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, divert contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com