Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare of Hamburger.
- You need of Bacon.
- You need of Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips or Your Fav. Flavor Doritos.
- It's of Diced Onion.
- It's of Diced Roasted Red Peppers.
- Prepare of Diced Green Peppers.
- It's of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It's of paprika.
- Prepare of black pepper and Salt.
- You need of Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- You need of Chili Sauce with Beans.
- Prepare of Melted Velveeta (or one Cheese Sauce Pkg from a Box of Mac and Cheese).
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It's of bag Tater Tots.
- It's of Cooking Spray.
- It's of Freshly Chopped Green Onions (Optional).
- You need of Sour Cream (Optional).
Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown Hamburger, drain and set aside..
- Cook Bacon, cool, and crumble. Mix with crumbled Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips/Doritos. Set aside..
- In a skillet, heat olive oil. Add Onion, Roasted Red Peppers, Green Peppers, and Minced Garlic. Sauté until browned..
- In a kettle, combine Sloppy Joe Sauce and Chili Sauce with Beans. Add Sautéed ingredients from step 3..
- Add spices to Sauce to taste. Heat until bubbling..
- Spray a 13X9 inch baking dish (preferably glass) with cooking spray and cover the bottom with about 3/4 of the Tater Tots..
- Cover Tots with 3/4 of the Sauce..
- Drizzle the Cheese Pouch/Melted Velveeta over Tots and Sauce..
- Layer with 3/4 of the Shredded Mozzarella and Sharp Cheddar Cheeses..
- Scatter the remaining Tots on top and press them down lightly..
- Bake uncovered in Oven at 350°F for approx. 40 mins..
- Top Casserole with remaining Shredded Cheese and Bacon/Tortilla Crumbles..
- Continue Baking for 5 to 10 more mins. until Cheese begins to brown slightly..
- Top with Freshly chopped green onions and serve with Sour Cream (optional).
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, interest entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com