Mashed Potato Ghost Cups.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Mashed Potato Ghost Cups for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Mashed Potato Ghost Cups using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Ghost Cups
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of spaghetti sauce (I use 3cheese from fresh&easy).
- You need of mashed potatoes.
- It's of black beans.
- It's of garlic salt.
- You need of Pam for baking.
- You need of Buttermilk biscuit tube(8).
Mashed Potato Ghost Cups step by step
- Cook beef until no longer pink.
- add spaghetti sauce to cooked meat & allow to marinate on low heat for about 4 minutes.
- set aside & pre-heat oven to 400º.
- spray muffin pan with pam.
- use one biscuit for two muffin cups.
- roll dough into ball. on flat surface flatten dough & press dough onto bottom & sides of each cup.
- fill muffin cups with meat.
- leave for 8 - 10 minutes or until biscuits are a golden brown.
- place about spoonful & half of mashed potatoes on top of each meat cup & shape potatoes into ghost!.
- use two black beans for each eye (be sure to dry them off before so ghost don't get black color).
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mashed Potato Ghost Cups. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, please way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com