Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef
- It's 500 grams of Ground beef (or a pork and beef blend).
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and flatten the meat into one square like in the picture. Cut into 2-3 cm squares..
- Cook on the griddle with your favourite sauce, such as a Yakiniku Japanese BBQ sauce (not listed)..
- Cook each side of the meat, turning with a spatula so it doesn't burn. It's done when the sauce has mixed in..
- You can also make this in a frying pan, and serve it with grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce. It is delicious..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com