cheesy tater-tot casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup.
That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor.
This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal.
Actually this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory cheesy tater-tot casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have cheesy tater-tot casserole using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cheesy tater-tot casserole
- It's of hamburger meat.
- It's of onion.
- It's of minced garlic.
- You need of breakfast tater tots.
- Prepare of Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare of Pork and beans or baked beans.
- It's of Your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- It's of garlic powder.
- You need of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare of sharp cheddar sheese.
- You need of All seasoning salt to taste.
Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest! Creamy corn and beef casserole mixed with crispy tator tots makes for a wonderful family dinner. Casseroles including recipes for: Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Casserole, Country Breakfast.
cheesy tater-tot casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- brown hamburger meat and chopped onion.
- add ur minced garlic about 5mins before the meat is done. Drain and return to pan..
- In the mean time while ur meat is cooking, spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- place a few tater tots at the bottom of ur pan. You don't need to use a lot, just enough to coat the pan but still having plenty of gaps..
- mix together the remaining ingredients in with ur meat expect the cheese! Feel free to taste and go, as u may want to add extra seasonings or less..
- poor the meat mixer on top of the tots, spread out evenly!.
- add cheese on top, whatever works for you. Some like a lot, and some prefer very little..
- place the remaining tots on top of the cheese and baked for an hr.
- Once your timer goes off, add a little extra cheese and put back in the oven until melted. Maybe 2 or 3 mins tops!.
- For people that don't like cream of mushroom, I am sure cream of chicken would work as well. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as we have. It is not normal for my whole family to enjoy dinner together. Usually there is at least 1 who doesn't but not in this case ;-).
And that casserole is this casserole. I've got a soft spot for this zany recipe. A really lazy version of shepherd's pie, the traditional version mixes meat with Newlyweds, penny pinchers, and tater tot lovers everywhere can now rejoice. We've gone and taken the classic casserole, tossed it into a slow. Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing cheesy tater-tot casserole. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, absorb way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com