Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of ground pork.
- It's of Bush's Griller Bean Fiesta.
- It's of ready-made chili seasoning/flavoring.
- Prepare of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of hot sauce.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of shredded Mexican Cheese mix.
- It's of frozen tater tots.
Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Brown pork and beef. Drain..
- Mix in chili seasoning and bean mix to drained beef. Add mixture to casserole dish..
- Mix 8oz. of sour cream with enchilada sauce and 2tbsp of your favorite hot sauce (I totally recommend the Chipotle Texas Pete).
- Add HALF of this new sauce to top of meat and beans in the casserole dish. Save remaining sour cream and enchilada sauce mixture to top casserole servings as desired!.
- Sprinkle some cheese atop the mix in the dish..
- Add frozen tater tots to top of the dish in even layers..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the tater tots brown, sauce is bubbly, and no tots are left frozen..
- Serve up and top with cheese, sauce, sour cream, and hot sauce to really fill out the dish. Enjoy!.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, charm entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com