Omg Tater Tot Casserole.
Actually this is an easy recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Omg Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Omg Tater Tot Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Omg Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of onion.
- It's of garlic.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms.
- It's of can of sweet corn.
- Prepare of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Safeway beef flavor enhancer.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of Tater tots.
- It's of tomato sauce, I use basil and garlic flavored.
- Prepare of cheese of choice.
- Prepare of golden mushroom soup.
Omg Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger on high heat, draining halfway through (so there's still a little grease)..
- Add onions, mushroom, and garlic. Brown so you get a nice caramelization on the meat and mushrooms..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add tomato sauce, bbq, and flavor enhancer. Taste if it needs salt and pepper, I like to add a little crushed red pepper. Simmer till hot..
- Preheat oven to temp on the Tater tot bag. I use Alexia brand flavored potato puffs and it calls for 415°..
- Mix sour cream and soup into meat mixture. If it's too thick, add a little water, but don't let it get soupy or your tots will be soggy..
- Transfer to casserole dish and top with an even single layer of tots. You may need more or less depending on the size of your baking dish..
- Bake until tots are crispy and golden, around 20-30 minutes. Top with cheese and return to oven till the cheese is just melted..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Omg Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests just about this article, please log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com