Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- It's of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of Tbl chili powder.
- It's of garlic powder.
- Prepare of cumin or taco seasoning.
- Prepare of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- Prepare of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- It's of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- It's of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare of velveeta cheese, diced.
- It's of -1/2 cup milk.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, charm entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com