Tater Tot Enchilada.
Literally this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Tater Tot Enchilada for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Tater Tot Enchilada using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Enchilada
- You need of ground beef.
- It's of onion, chopped.
- It's of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's of of corn.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of taco seasoning (about 2 teasp.).
- You need of tater tots, enough to cover dish.
- It's of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of mexican blend cheese.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
Tater Tot Enchilada step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a skillet over medium heat add oil, onions and garlic, cook until just tender. Remove to bowl set aside..
- Add beef to skillet and cook until completely browned. Add taco seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and drain away any drippings. Add corn, onion and garlic back to beef, stir to combine. Pour sauce into beef mixture and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer mixture from the skillet into a 9x13 baking dish. Scatter the tater tots on top, sprinkle the cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese and tots are browned. Serve warm while cheese is gooey.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Tater Tot Enchilada. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, keep busy admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com