Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole
- It's of onion, chopped.
- You need of ground beef.
- It's of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Prepare of spinach.
- You need of baked beans (smokehouse flavor).
- Prepare of cheese soup.
- It's of tater tots.
- You need of shredded colby jack cheese (as desired).
Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to tater tot cooking temp (approx. 425 degrees)..
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet. Add onions. Drain..
- Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted..
- Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. Mix well..
- In large baking dish, pour meat mixture and spread throughout..
- Layer top with tater tots. Bake until tots are golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes)..
- Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over the top. Bake again until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes)..
- Serve! And enjoy!.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, keep busy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com