Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- It's of lean ground beef.
- It's of zucchini, diced.
- You need of Bell pepper, diced.
- It's of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's of frozen tater tots.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- You need of beef stock.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, make smile get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com