Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef.
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef
- It's 1 box of 18 Jumbo Pasta Shells.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 2 tbsp of Chopped Onions.
- It's 1 can of 12 Oz can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 Oz Tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 oz of 15 Ounce Container whole milk Ricotta Cheese.
- It's 1 packages of 8oz bag of Mozzarella whole milk low moisture Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Flaky Pepper.
Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Drop in the pasta shells until it comes back to a boil. Cook only until a lil firm in the middle still..
- While the shells are cooking brown beef and onions until no longer pink. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in the Tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, oregano, and garlic powder., and flaky pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 5-8 minutes.
- Spread half of the beef mixture into the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir in Regatta Cheese, half the bag of Mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drain cooked noodles and run under cold water to make them easy to handle.
- Spoon cheese mixture into each shell and set the in rows in the glass baking dish.
- After all shells are complete, pour the remaining meat mixture over the top of the completed shells. Top with the rest of the bag of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 30 minutes.
- Dig in and enjoy!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, absorb gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com