Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole..
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole.
- It's of lean ground beef..
- Prepare of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of diced onion.
- You need of colby jack cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of evaporated milk.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- You need of frozen tater-tots.
Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown beef in skillet with diced onion. Drain and set aside..
- In a large casserole dish mix the two cans of soup, 1/2 cup of the colby jack and half of the parmesan with the browned beef mixture..
- Add a little of the the evaporated milk into the mixture mixing it in well. Continue until the mixture looks creamy and the large lumps of soup are broken down..
- Salt and pepper to taste, mix well..
- Add a neat, single layer of tater-tots to the top of the mixture ..
- Bake for 45 min. Turn broiler on to 500°F and bake for another 5-10 min until top is golden brown. Take the casserole out of the oven and turn the oven off. Top with the rest of the cheese and return the casserole to the now turned off oven for 5 min or until cheese is melted on the top..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole.. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, absorb log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com