Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice using 25 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice
- It's of Meatballs----------------.
- Prepare of ground chuck.
- Prepare of celery salt.
- It's of ground paprika.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Casserole---------------.
- You need of chopped celery.
- It's of instant rice.
- You need of large onion diced.
- You need of carrots.
- It's of ground chuck.
- It's of water.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It's of Creaminess---------------------.
- It's of flour.
- It's of salt.
- It's of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of drippings from the meatballs.
- Prepare of Tater Chips------------------.
- Prepare of crushed potato chips I used ones with ridges.
Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice step by step
- For the meatballs mix the ground chuck with the spices and parmesan cheese..
- Let it sit 3-5 minutes heat the oil while it rest..
- Form little marble sized meatballs and fry.
- Boil the 6 cups of water with salt and peel and slice the carrots.
- Wash and Chop the celery and onions.
- Add the carrots to the boiling water and cover for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add the 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck, celery, and onions..
- Add spices stir and boil after 15 minutes covered add the rice. Cook 20 minutes longer stir occasionally if using regular rice. Once you remove from heat keep covered for 20 minutes. This is to insure the rice to be completely done..
- To the hot meatball drippings add the flour and stir letting it cook making a Roux..
- Add the water and spices let cook simmering and stirring constantly till thickened..
- Make sure there is no lumps.
- Add the creaminess and meatballs.
- Let cook simmering for 5 minutes and cover..
- It's done let sit for 15 minutes covered.
- Add potato chips right before serving.
- Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!!.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice. If you have questions or requests around this article, occupy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com