Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Onion powder.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare of Manwich.
- It's of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of bag of tater tots (frozen).
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste..
- Drain beef..
- Add beef back to pan and add cheese soup, cream of mushroom and manwich. Heat on medium to low heat 5-10 minutes, or until hot. Stir often..
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Add layer of frozen tater tots to dish..
- Add beef mixture on top of frozen tater tots making sure to cover all of the tots..
- Add shredded cheese on top of beef mixture. You can use whatever cheese you want. I used Colby Monterrey jack cheese in the picture and it was really good..
- Add the remaining frozen tater tots on top of cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tater tots on top are golden brown..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, entertain right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com