Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn).
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
- It's of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- You need of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- It's of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- It's of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of Tomato Paste.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- It's of Parsley.
- Prepare of Garlic (A few cloves).
- It's of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) instructions
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4x8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn). If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep amused get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com