Ground Beef Chili.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef Chili for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Chili using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- It's 3 lb of ground beef (I have made this with 2 lbs and it was enough for my family).
- It's 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of celery ribs, chopped.
- It's 2 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained (16 oz).
- It's 1 can of tomato puree (29 oz).
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa (16 oz).
- You need 1 can of beef broth (10.5 oz).
- You need 1 cup of (to 2 cups) water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of steak sauce (A1 or Heinz 57).
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of browning sauce, optional (I never put this in).
- Prepare 1 of Top with additional chopped onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
Ground Beef Chili instructions
- In large pot (I always use my Dutch oven) brown ground beef with onion, green bell pepper and celery. Drain.
- Stir in all other ingredients, bring up to a boil, and then down to a simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered, or until desired thickness..
- Top with onion, cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
- Got recipe from Taste of Home, Winning Recipes.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef Chili. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, occupy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com