Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa).
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa)
- It's of Potatoes.
- You need of potatoes.
- It's of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Meat.
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of Smoked Cooked Ham, chopped.
- Prepare of of Bacon, cut the name small strips.
- You need of green pepper.
- It's of onion.
- It's of Sofrito (the recipe is in my profile).
- It's of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's of cilantro.
- It's of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It's of egg.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of shredded cheddar cheese.
Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400..
- Chop the onion, pepper & cilantro.
- On the stove, Put it on a pan and add the onions, peppers, smoked ham, bacon, cilantro, sofrito, olive oil, and fry for some seconds, until the onion is glossy..
- Add the beef, salt & pepper to the pan and cook..
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in small squares, add plenty salt to the water and boil..
- When the potatoes are done, mash them, add the cream cheese and add 2 tablespoons of the grease from the cooked meat and mix it very well. (You can add more or less grease from the meat.).
- In a greased pan, put one half of the potatoes on the bottom, put a level of meat on top and them add the rest of the potatoes..
- Beat the egg and pour it on top..
- Add the cheeses..
- Put it in the oven until golden..
- Wait it to cool a little, cut and serve!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa). If you have questions or requests going on for this article, keep busy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com