Taco tater tot casserole. Tater Tot Taco Casserole is going to be your new favorite way to enjoy taco night! This easy casserole has layers ground beef and veggies topped with Tater Tots & cheese. Once this Taco Tater Tot Casserole is baked and bubbly we top with with our favorite taco toppings to make this a meal that the entire family loves!
Then place tater tots in a single layer on top of corn.
Taco Tater Tot Casserole Notes: Looking for more recipes?
The simple combination of creamy ground beef, cheese, and tater tots is budget friendly and loved by our whole family.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Taco tater tot casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Taco tater tot casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco tater tot casserole
- It's of ground chicken or ground beef.
- Prepare of Ragu double cheddar sauce.
- Prepare of cream of chicken.
- It's of corn.
- You need of packs of powdered taco sauce.
- It's of tater tots.
When I need my tater tot casserole fix but am craving something a little different, we turn to this Mexican-inspired Taco Tater Tot Casserole. If a taco and a tater tot had a baby, this casserole would be the result. Directions In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water.
Taco tater tot casserole instructions
- Brown your meat in a skillet. Drain the grease out..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add the meat back to the skillet and add taco sauce and a little bit of water and let it cook through..
- Turn the stove off and add the can of cream of chicken. Mix well..
- Add the meat to a baking dish. Layer it over the bottom of the pan. Add the can of corn and layer it. Then add the ragu sauce and spread it evenly..
- Next add the tater tots along the top covering the pan..
- Put the pan in the oven until tater tots are brown approximately a half hour to 40 minutes and enjoy..
Taco Tater Casserole Pour this into your prepared baking dish and top with tater tots. Drizzle some enchilada sauce on top to give those tater tots an extra kick. Bake the casserole until the tater tots are nice and crispy. If you like your tots extra crispy you can even bake them before placing them on top. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Taco tater tot casserole. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, absorb entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com