Mixed veggies with ground beef. Ground Beef Casserole Frozen Vegetables Recipes. Scoot the vegetables to one side of the cast iron skillet and add the ground beef. Flatten the beef against the skillet, creating a beef layer.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Drain the excess fat of the ground beef.
Then, add in ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Mixed veggies with ground beef for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Mixed veggies with ground beef using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed veggies with ground beef
- It's of large potatoes.
- You need of large tomatoes.
- You need of zucchini.
- Prepare of eggplants.
- It's of onions.
- You need of celery.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of paprika or dried hot pepper.
- It's of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of lemon juice.
But one thing that isn't hard is to make this Ground Beef Veggie Skillet. As you all know, I love one-pan meals made with ground beef or turkey, such as Ground Turkey Skillet with Green Beans and Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet. All these recipes are so delicious, made with seasonal ingredients, and are gluten-free. Add garlic powder, paprika, parsley, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
Mixed veggies with ground beef step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash all the vegetables and cut them into cubes.. aside chop the garlic cloves.
- In a deep oven pan, add the vegetables and the ground beef. You can leave the beef at the button of the pan or mix it with the vegetables.
- In a cup mix the lemon, salt, paprika, oil, pepper and garlic.
- Pour the content of the cup oven the vegetables and the beef mix them well.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and cook it in oven for 30 min till the vegetables are well cooked.
- Remove the tin foil and broil the veggies for 10 min till the top layer is golden (be careful not to burn the food).
Stir in the milk, broth, tomato sauce, macaroni and frozen mixed vegetables. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a simmer. In a large bowl combine ground beef, onions, soups, vegetables, and half of the bag of tater tots. Place the mixture in a prepared baking dish and cover with the other half bag of tater tots. Time Saving Tip: Using frozen vegetables that are packaged in microwavable bags will reduce the cooking time.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Mixed veggies with ground beef. If you have questions or requests just about this article, keep busy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com