Zen's Fresh Tater Tot Hot Dish. Tater Tot Hot Dish Video Recipe for your viewing pleasure. This Tater Tot Recipe with Cheese and Vegetables is a big hit in our house. Whether or not you grew up in the Midwest, this classic tater tot hotdish (otherwise known as a casserole to you non-Midwesterners) is a dinnertime favorite, no matter where When ready to eat, microwave until hot.
Assemble the casserole as you normally would up to the point of baking.
At this point wrap your dish tightly in plastic wrap and freeze.
This homemade tater tot hotdish recipe will bring your hotdish game to a whole other level.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Zen's Fresh Tater Tot Hot Dish for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Zen's Fresh Tater Tot Hot Dish using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zen's Fresh Tater Tot Hot Dish
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of chopped onion.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- You need of carrots.
- It's of fresh mushrooms (whatever kind you like. I prefer baby portobello).
- Prepare of corn.
- You need of tater tots.
- It's of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's of celery seed.
- You need of salt.
- It's of pepper.
Using from scratch components, we are not making this from cans, but from potatoes, mushrooms, and all the fresh fixings. This easy Tater Tot Hot Dish is a perfect family dinner or potluck favorite. Hotdishes have been popular for years because they are convenient to make using only one pan. The quintessential one-dish meal found at most any family reunion, funeral lunch, church supper, or potluck in the Upper Midwest.
Zen's Fresh Tater Tot Hot Dish step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef and onion.
- Chop up your fresh veggies. You can add or remove any veggies you want for this. It's really good with red, orange, or yellow peppers too!.
- Drain beef. In a 9x13 baking dish, pour the beef and onion mixture into the bottom. Top the beef with your chopped veggies. Pour the soup on top of veggies. Add the celery seed on top of the soup. cover the whole thing with tots..
- Put the tot dish in the 375° oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the tots are nice and brown and crispy.
- After its done baking, top with cheese and put back in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let cool for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
I've taken my tried and true tater tot hotdish recipe one step further with this Kicked-Up Tater Tot Hotdish. Vegetarian Tater Tot Hotdish - a classic comforting Minnesota casserole, now vegetarian-friendly! Now that it's officially September we can talk all things FALL! To be honest, after spending the majority of my childhood in Minnesota, I never truly had a tater tot hotdish. Sure, I have had plenty of.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Zen's Fresh Tater Tot Hot Dish. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, make smile door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com