Ground Beef Dip.
Actually this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Dip for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Ground Beef Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Dip
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 cup of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Diced fresh Jalapeno.
- Prepare 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It's 4 oz of Can of diced Chilis.
- It's 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
Ground Beef Dip instructions
- Brown ground beef, onion, and jalepeno..
- Mix all other ingredients except cream cheese in a Crockpot..
- Drain off ground beef and add to crockpot. Stir everything together. Dice cream cheese up into pieces and place on top of mixture..
- Set Crockpot to low and cook for two hours. Once done stir this mixture and enjoy this awesome dip!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef Dip. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, please contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com