Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Potato Moussaka for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Potato Moussaka using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Moussaka
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of potato.
- It's of carrots.
- It's of onion.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- It's of some fresh parsley.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, some oil and butter.
Potato Moussaka step by step
- Peel and slice your potatoes and fry them with some sunflower oil (or the one you prefer) in a large skillet just until the edges start getting brown. Just a little so it gets the taste. Put it aside on a paper towel to get the extra oil off..
- Chop carrots, onion, garlic and parsley. Fry the carrots and onion with some oil on medium heat until they are soft..
- Add meat, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Fry and stir until it gets brown and dry mixing everything and splitting the meat into small pieces. You can add ground pepper, some fresh spicy peppers or any dry herbs you like at this point..
- Whisk eggs by hand and add milk and some salt and pepper. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F)..
- Grease a deep oven dish with some butter and start with layer of potatoes then a layer of meat. Finish with the final layer of potatoes and pour the egg/milk mix evenly over everything..
- Bake for 45min - 1 hour. You will know it's done when all potatoes on top become crispy brown..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Potato Moussaka. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, divert retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com