Ground Beef Steak.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Steak for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of katakuriko (potato starch).
- Prepare of garlic, peeled and grated.
- It's of onion, peeled and grated.
- It's of salt.
- You need of crushed black pepper.
- It's of eggs.
- It's of Oil for frying.
Ground Beef Steak instructions
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Steak. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, interest approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com