Cuban picadillo. This Cuban Picadillo recipe is my family's favorite! It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few times a month and make enough so we have leftovers which are great in tacos, stuffed peppers. This Cuban recipe is a stew made of ground beef, tomatoes and seasonings.
Picadillo is a Cuban-style hash made with ground meat (beef or pork or both), olives, onions and Mexican picadillo is made with raisins, jalapenos or guajillo chiles, and brown sugar known as.
My girlfriend gave me this delicious recipe years ago.
I've made it ever since for family and friends, and they all love it.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Cuban picadillo for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Cuban picadillo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cuban picadillo
- You need of ingredients.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of cumin.
- You need of garlic minced.
- It's of small white onions chopped finely.
- You need of small green peppers chopped.
- Prepare of beefstock.
- It's of tomato sauce.
- You need of small potatoes peeled and cubed.
- You need of pitted green olives.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's of olive oil to taste.
- You need of white wine.
- Prepare of raisins optional.
Easy Cuban Picadillo Recipe photo by Taste of Home. With a side salad and black beans. To make Picadillo soupier for serving over rice, add additional wine, chicken or beef stock. This ground beef recipe is a family favorite and even kids love it!
Cuban picadillo step by step
- Add ground beef oregano cumin salt and pepper to a mixing bowl and mix.
- Saute onions peppers and garlic in oil till soft.
- Add ground beef mixture beefstock and tomato sauce and wine cook 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes cook about 15 minutes or until potatoes are done add olive and raisins if used cook till liquid is gone but meat is still moist. serve with rice or let cool use as a filler for empanadas..
It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few. Cuban Picadillo is basically a sloppy joe without the bun. But picadillo has a little more pizzazz, thanks to the Like Filipino Kaldereta, the ingredients in Cuban Picadillo are a reflection of its history. Cuban-Style Picadillo is a beef hash with potatoes, raisins, and olives. Redolent of warm spices like cumin and cinnamon, it's easy to make and delicious.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Cuban picadillo. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com