Ground Beef Chili.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Chili for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Ground Beef Chili using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plus 2 teaspoons chili powder.
- You need 1 large of clove garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 can of (28 ounces) diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need 1 can of (8 ounces) tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried marjoram.
- It's 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 can of (15 ounces) light or dark kidney beans (drained and rinsed).
Ground Beef Chili instructions
- Cook first 2 ingredients in a large skillet until meat is browned and onions have softened. Drain off excess fat..
- Add cooked beef, onions and the rest of the ingredients to a stock pot, mix well; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for one and a half to two hours..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground Beef Chili. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, keep busy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com