"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe
- It's of GROUND BEEF.
- It's of sliced carot.
- It's of Gold Potatoes chopped (could be russett).
- You need of ground cumin.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of warm water.
- It's of salt.
"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe step by step
- cut the veggies- dice the potatoes in large pieces and cut the carrots in thin slices ( You can add more potatoes and carrots if you want) This recipe serves 5 people.
- heat the stove to medium high and season beef with about a tsp ground cumin, about a tsp of salt, and 1/4 black pepper and then place seasoned beef onto pan. cook until browned ( before its finished cooking add the potatoes and carrots).
- once the beef is cooked add warm water to the mixture (just enough water to cover the mix of beef and veggies).
- Bring mix to a boil and allow for carrots and potatoes to soften up. Taste soup to see if it needs more salt. Add salt if needed.
- Picadillo is served hot and serves about 5 people.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, entertain gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com