Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of shredded hash browns (thawed).
- You need of butter (1 stick).
- Prepare of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Melt butter in microwave..
- Mix hash browns, melted butter, cheddar cheese, soup, salt and pepper in a bowl and put in baking dish..
- Add ground beef on top of mixture in dish and spread it evenly on top..
- Add extra cheese on top if desired..
- Cook uncovered for 35 minutes..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make laugh admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com